
Hi! We are Kali and Aubrey. One of a kind Sisters! We are strange, kind, and fun to be with ( plus we are a little quiet!) We decided to start a blog because, we thought it would be fun! I, Kali am 12. Aubrey, is 10. We tend to get along well. So please enjoy all of our blogs!

5 comments:
I love you guys! I think that you are amazing and wonderful and cool!
have fun with the blog!!
r
Pretty quiet is an understatement!
What super fun, super cute sissies you are. Does this mean you two will give up blogging for lent?? ;)
Love ya
i'm really excited about your new blog my dear special delightful cousins!
Welcome to blogging ladies!! It will be fun to follow you guys. I have a 10 year old too. His name is Michael and our cat is named Amber! We have a dog named Snoopy and we live in Indiana.
Post a Comment